Poorvi Housing consists of a group of exceptionally talented people from various disciplines, which account for intensive collaboration and inspiration from within. We offer a multicultural work environment which encourages people to work in union. Our employees are known for excellence in team building and problem-solving with commitment and integrity. The company ensures an optimal work pattern and ample space for growth.
To apply, please email us at “email@example.com”.
- Sales Manager
- Pre sales
Desired JD for Pre– Sales:
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients (Investors, retailers and individuals of high net worth) to keep them upbeat with the latest developments and offerings and making them a part of our current, upcoming and future projects.
- Aggressively achieving the sales target.
- Conducting sales calls and closing the leads.
- Continuous follow up with the customers and building & retaining client relationships
- Build leads by matching with requirements of clients with innovative ideas and marketing strategies.
- Conducting market review / studies and analyzing competitor’s activities thereby devising strategies to counter them.
- Revenue generation using references of existing and upcoming projects and also in conversion of prospective customers who are planning to use competitor’s projects
- Co-ordination with various functions / departments at various stages of the assigned project (like customer service development, projects, legal, accounts, operations etc.)
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Create a memorable experience in the minds of customer in every step of the sales call.
Desired JD for Manager – Sales:
- The key responsibility of this position is to generate business through efficiently & effectively handling the Leads allocated and provide complete information about the Poorvi Housing and residential project as particular.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to Lead & Manage the team member and extend all support by closely working with them and imparting regular marketing training and ensure the sales goal achievement by the team.
- Evolve pricing strategy and sales plan for each of the projects Leverage innovation to drive sales
- Keeping abreast of market trends to obtain intelligence reports regarding competition and facilitating the formulation of strategies to counter competition.
- Provide the Marketing teams with inputs to help understand effectiveness of branding initiatives and to provide insights for future initiatives
- Plan & forecast business quantum from Direct Sales and support required to achieve the target.
- Contribute towards project ideation and planning.
- Trigger various BTL marketing activities for all projects in assigned area
- Along with marketing function, formulate activities/plan for various marketing media both online and offline along with the marketing team with the goal of maximizing lead generation
- Recommend innovative process improvement ideas to streamline efficiency/costs/productivity.
- Cultivate, nurture and train Sales Team members to manage the Customer efficiently & effectively.
- Manage the sales at the Site. Engage the walk-ins and create an aspirational value for the project.
- Follow-up on the leads, explain the product, price negotiations and final deal closure.
- Regular Monitoring & Reviewing of performance levels of Direct Sales Team and In-House Marketing Supporting Team
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Participate in target setting exercise and ensure that the sales targets for the assigned projects are to be met
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to help facilitate continued sales opportunities and identify project performance issues
- Periodic reviews with customers to ensure the customer experience is maintained and improve the sales pipeline from existing customers
- Report to MD on sales metrics, opportunities and threats monthly reporting. Utilize the software available to analyse reports and provide insights to MD
- Attend industry conferences and events to network and develop industry expertise.
- To ensure desired volume through Direct Sales.
Drop your CV here
We will consider your Profile for future Jobs